Tuesday, March 11, 2008

An Autobiography

An Autobiography
================
I am a story. I am supposed to be the fruit born by the fertile mind of my writer.Like the fresh pure drop of dew on a tender leaf in a misty morning, i am about to fall out of my author's mind.
Just look at my crumpled brothers in the waste basket sentenced to a cruel death by the unimaginative author.
The blood soaked son in ragged torn cloathes about to breathe his last breath cries to his mother "Maaa...mein aayaaa"Old blind woman in tears cries " Bettaaaaaa..."....She cried " Mein aapke bache ki maa banne waali hoom"......"Haaaa Haaa Hraaa Hraaa" the blood curdling laughter from the villian.
Crap!!!!!
The author is an unimaginative airheaded idiot working to create me for the latest newsletter.
Will i survive to reach the readers and bask in the glory?Do i get to redeem my brothers crushed to a premature death by the writing vile villian?
Aaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue:
Born : 10:55 pm Death : 12:06 am

No comments: