Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crazy Physics Idea - 6

I rushed home from railway station to check out the status of the India-Pak cricket match. When i reached home the match was over and India had won!!!!!
Now the question is : Would india have won if i hadnt travelled in train?Would india have won if i was at home ?
The common reply is "What crap!!!!!""What is the relation between u and the match???Are u mad""#$%^$%^"
But thinking a little deep,The events "i am at home watching match" and " i am travelling and not watching match :("arent same
They follow a completely different path in the space time.
Consider the case below:
I am at home ===========>Still at home on the dumb sofa =======> India Wins
I am at home ===========>Still at home on the dumb sofa =======> India Loses
I am at home ===========> Whiling my time in a stuffy train =======> India Wins
I am at home ===========> Whiling my time in a stuffy train =======> India Loses
All these event follow completely different paths in the damn eisteinian space timeSo it doesnt make sense that even though i travel through an entirely differnt path in space time,i will reach the same point ,ie, "India wins"If that is the case, then it is pure luck.
Since all different events are existing in the space time,reaching a particular event alwayswhatever the path is not logical...
It is like u blind fold a person and and let him free and always expect him to reachthe far away lamp post.
I will give one crappy example how i travalling in a train can make difference to the match.
Suppose when i am travelling in the train ,the person sitting next to me is talkingto someone watching the match sitting near the sight screen , over a cellphone.Suppose by mistake i push my neigbour and this affects his coversation and in turn his friend moves in the crowd. This might affect the concentration of the batsman and change theresult of the match!!!!!
Bingo!!!

No comments: